Cataracts are not usually painful. However, they can cause discomfort by making your eyes more sensitive to light. Cataracts are a standard part of the eye’s aging process.
Eventually, they can cause:
- Vision that’s cloudy, blurry, foggy, or filmy.
- Sensitivity to bright sunlight, lamps, or headlights.
- Glare, especially when you drive at night with oncoming headlights.
- Prescription changes in glasses, including sudden nearsightedness.
- Double vision.
- Need for brighter light to read.
- Difficulty seeing at night (poor night vision).
- Changes in the way you see color.
Please Schedule a Consultation With Our Eye Care practice
If you have been told you are developing cataracts, schedule a complimentary consultation with our eye care practice today. Our practice is a full-service eye care provider providing eye exams, glasses, contact lenses, LASIK, and medical, surgical, and cosmetic services. Schedule a consultation today or call to learn more.request an appointment